Thursday, August 6, 2009

I want this...


Here's the description from the company:
"The Beaba Babycook is a super versatile compact countertop appliance. It acts as a steamer, warmer, blender and defroster all in one! With the Babycook, you won't have to go through the hassle of using multiple appliances. Simply place your vegetables, fruits, meat or fish in the Babycook, steam and puree. It's that easy! In less than 15 minutes you can prepare fresh and healthy food for your little one that still contains all its nutrients and is free of preservatives, unlike store-bought baby food. You can even use it to reheat or defrost precooked foods."

AND, it's BPA free.

I know I don't need it right away, but I'm definitely going to buy it later down the road before our LO starts to eat solid foods. I know I'm going to make our own baby food using organic fruits and veggies. This will make it easier! It's sad that I'm so excited I found this product :-)

0 comments: